Terms and Conditions
This website is operated by DUCANIAE Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Ducaniae . Modern Electronics offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
As a user (referred to as "you/your/Customer") of the website you must read and acknowledge below the following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”).
By purchasing via the website, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Read carefully before using the online service. If you do not agree (or cannot comply with) any of the Terms and Conditions, do not use the online service.
Term of Use
Use of the website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" as per local Contract Acts are not eligible to use the website.
Except where additional conditions are provided which are specific to products or services, these Terms and Conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings or agreements.
By using the website, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the website, including without limitation:
- Accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access.
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
- Attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the website, overloading, and “flooding”, “spamming,“ mail bombing “or crashing".
- Sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website or any activity being conducted on the website. The website will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.